You can use Microsoft’s DebugView tool to perform comprehensive logging used for searching errors and troubleshooting.
1. Add devdebug as a start-up parameter on the XSplit Broadcaster shortcut. Click here to learn more about adding start-up parameters.
2. Run DebugView as an administrator. Click here to download DebugView.
3. Launch XSplit Broadcaster then reproduce the issue that you have been encountering.
4. On DebugView, go to File > Save.
5. Click the drop-down menu next to Save as type and choose All files instead of .log.
6. Save the file in .txt format and browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.
7. We recommend choosing a folder and filename that can easily be remembered and accessed.