Adds a function to create slideshow of image (JPEG, GIF, and PNG) files. You can customize and set effects and transitions for your slideshow.
Adding images to your Image Slideshow source
1. Go to Add source > General Widgets > Image Slideshow.
2. On the Add Image Slideshow settings window, click Add and select the images that you like to add into your image slideshow.
3. Select an image and click ▲ or ▼ to rearrange the order of your image slideshow. Being first at the top and last at the bottom.
4. Click OK.
Removing images from your Image Slideshow source
1. Right-click on your Image Slideshow source to open its settings window.
2. Select the image file that you want to remove under the Images panel.
3. Click Remove.
Image Slideshow Settings
Select an effect for your slideshow how the current image switches to the next. Transition is set to None by default.
Displays a preview of the transition effect currently selected.
Set whether to hide after the slideshow, stop at once, or it loops forever. Forever is set by default.
Set the time value (seconds) before the current image switches to the next.
Enable up to 60fps
Enables the slideshow to display at 60fps framerate settings. This option may require additional CPU/GPU resources.
Shuffles the order of your image files in the slideshow.
Remember playback position
Resumes the last image displayed in active scene.
Refreshes the image file source when edit changes were made.
Adds an image file to your Image Slideshow.
Removes an image file from your Image Slideshow.
Click to display a preview of the image file. Click on either left or right arrow buttons to view the previous/next image. Alternatively, you can double-click on your Image Slideshow to preview the images in your slideshow.